Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Car

Who says you can blog about certain things only ? - Herez one to my car!

I love travel. I have explored a lot of the United States in just 4 short years.
I partly would have to thank my car for that. I know it may not be
as living an entity as me or you but there are times I feel like it is.
Sorry, I don't have a picture right now but will put up one later.

For those of you who don't know, I own a 1994 Greenish Blue Mazda 626 V6
It is my Jaanasheen. One of the inanimate objects other I Love so much other than my
Ipod.

I got it when it was 100K and approaching 101. Its odometer reads 130214 right now.
I have made 5-6 trips to Chicago, 3 to New York/NJ, 3 to Detroit, 10-12 to Indiana, 1 to Washington DC and 1 grand one to Atlanta / South Carolina Trip using the car There are many more trips I haven't included. Around 70% of mileage must be from these. Sure it has had its problems but it still goes on like a sturdy rock. (I hope this doesn't get my in trouble with cops.. he he) but just for chills I have done 130-140 mph once and it felt great. For a '94 it has advanced features like cruise control etc.

Some of the best experiences I have had in my life include driving through the mountains in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and the corned plaines of Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. I-70 and I-80
in the midwest are like a another home to me now. More later...

Here is a virtual toast to my car, the best car in the world!

Hrishi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home